Saturday, January 24, 2015

The triangle pose

Hey guys! Today I am going to be talking the triangle pose. Otherwise known as Utthia Trikonsana. Unlike other yoga the postures, the triangle pose requires keeping your eye opened in order to maintain the body balanced.

To preform:
Separate your feet widely about 3 feel
With either arm reach all the way down to either leg
Inhale and exhale deeply.

There are many benefits to this pose like helps you improve digestion, removes anxiety, chest or back pains, increases your mental and physical equilibrium and stretches out your hips
Stay relaxed at all times

Although there are many benefits to this there are also some contradictions if you suffer from any health problems such as if you get migraines, have high or low blood pressure or neck and back injuries so make sure you consult your doctor before attempting this pose if you suffer from these problems.

This pose is although not one of my favorite poses but it does help my back as to I get frequent back aches I believe because I don't stretch as much and it relieves some of the pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment