Saturday, January 24, 2015

Meditation

Meditation is another form of yoga. And the most long lasting effect in your body, mind and soul. It has been adapted by the ancient Buddhists to help calm, relieve stress, tiredness, impatience, unhappiness and last but not least affects our health in a positive way. In this society its not easy to stay calm or be happy all the time, or even be patient with ourselves. Due to media, social networks ect.. Meditation has been the the best way to relieve everything for over 6000 years! Why is meditation so effective? It helps our mind to be peaceful, it allows us to think of ourselves for once and not to worry about things we cannot change. With many meditation sessions it is proven by mental health doctors that we will learn to be happy.

Steps for a well meditation session:
Choose a peaceful environment
Wear comfortable clothes
Stretch
Decide how long you want to meditate for
Sit in a comfortable position
Close your eyes
Control your breathing

I have done meditation before and I can honestly say it does exactly everything I've explained! I wish I had more time to do it more frequently because of how it has affected me. In my opinion anyone should consider meditation to get away from all your problems and have a positive mindset at the end of your session!
If you have meditated before let me know how you think about it! :)

1 comment:

  1. I've heard so many good things about meditation and about how relaxing it is but I've never actually tried it before but I definitely would love too when ever I have some spare time! I love how detailed this post is ! Thanks Paris!

    ReplyDelete