Saturday, January 24, 2015

The series of warrior poses (3)

The third and last variation of the warrior poses! I hope you enjoyed the other variations of the warrior poses, as I begin to develop warrior 3 with you. All the warrior poses have very similar benefits to each other.. Except for this one targets the abdominal organs which is the stomach, liver, pancreas and the intestines.

Warrior 3
Standing up
Step your left foot back into a high lunge position
Stretch your arms forward
Stay like for 30 seconds
Exhale

The last warrior pose was also a very challenging pose to conquer in my opinion. I kept falling out of pose because of my lack of balance but when I kept practicing my balance improved and so can yours! I hope you found this informational and want try it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment