Saturday, January 24, 2015

The series of warrior poses (2)

We are now at the second last warrior pose. We call this one warrior 2 because it is in reference of the fierce warrior an incarnation of Shiva who is a Hindu mythical creature who is a great god. Anyways, back to our warrior pose it build a stamina and opens up your hips and chest.

Warrior pose 2
Standing up
Jump to spread your feet about 4ft long
Raise both arms parallel to the floor and turn your head to the left
Turn your left foot 90 degrees and bend

Make sure you perform this pose correctly as too it could cause some minor injuries to your ankles. In my opinion this pose was one of the most challenging ones I've done! I needed help at first but during the process I've noticed a difference in my ankle strength and how long I could hold this pose for! Any questions please comment :)
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment